Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Experience with Switcheasy.com

I received another email from GZ, with another good experience story, this time, from an online source, Switcheasy.com.

Name : GZ
Date & Time : Feb 2009.
Place/Website address : SwitchEasy.com
What Did I Intend to Buy/What I Bought : Ipod Touch case replacement
My Experience : I bought the Rebel Touch case in one of the Apple Shop after reading reviews at ilounge.com, what I did not expect was that the casings were still suffering from the tightness of the sleep/wake button as it was months ago. I could only attribute it to the fact that I have gotten the old stock as it was missing some stickers the newer stocks had.

I tried to do some adjustments to the casing and it wouldn't work. Thinking that I might have just wasted $50 on a non workable casing, I immediately emailed Switch Easy about it. I got a prompt reply the next day, at which Zoltan send a PDF document of adjusting the casing, which is to no avail as the sleep/wake button is still too tight. After this, Zoltan said he would sent a replacement casing, even though I couldn't provide him with the receipt (Lost it) and I do not need to send my current one back for a 1 to 1 exchange.

The packaged arrived about 1 and half weeks later through USPS First Class Mail, and indeed I had gotten the older stocks as the one in the packaged came with the "3.5mm Adaptor included" sticker and some minor changes to the packaging. It was breeze after that and I managed to get the sleep/wake button to work after changing the casing.

It was a pleasant experience with SwitchEasy as they are helpful with my problems and reply was prompt. Not to mention that they have one of the nicest designs casings for the Ipod Touch.

Overall Rating : 4 1/2 Bouquets

Editor's note - It's good to see that even online stores take an interest in providing their customers with a good experience, going as far as to provide no questions asked exchange. A few brick and mortar stores I know can take lessons from some of these online stores.

Got a customer service experience to share? Email me to get your story published! Do remember to read the submission guidelines and how we rate establishments before submitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment