Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Good Experience with John 3:16

Name : Jeremy Lau
Date & Time : 13/02/2009
Place/Website address : John 3:16 at Funan The IT Mall, Level 5.
Person Serving Me : Sam
What Did I Intend to Buy/What I Bought : Nikon D90 Digital SLR camera
My Experience : Thought I'd share with everyone what a wonderful experience I had with John 3:16

On 13th February 2009, I accompanied my friend to John 3:16 located at Funan center, 5th floor to get his first DSLR, a Nikon D90. The owner of the shop , Sam, was very nice and warm. Despite being busy with 2 other customers, he attended to us as soon as we entered the shop. Seeing that my friend is a newbie to the DSLR, he opened the box, and allowed him to play with all the fuctions for as long as we want and even went into detail in telling him all the functions of the camera. This is in stark contrast to a few other shops, who gave us a rather awful reply when we tried to ask them for a quotation of the D90 over the phone.

In addition, he also took abit of time to chat with each of his customers, giving a little personal touch when it comes to customer service.

I would like commend Sam, for his really wonderful service and a great shopping experience in his shop.

Overall Rating : 4 Bouquets. They did more than what most camera shops would have done. My friend bought the camera from them(John 3:16) as a result.

Editor's note - As an amateur photography enthusiast, I have had first hand experience with John 3:16 and I fully agree with Jeremy's report. I have walked into the shop not intending to buy anything, yet I was never once made to feel like as if I was not welcome. I was ALWAYS welcome there and more often than not, I end up buying something from them simply because the service was that good. Sam does not try to sell you the most expensive thing. He takes the time to find out what your needs are and recommends you something that he feels will suit you in the long run.

Got a customer service experience to share? Email me to get your story published! Do remember to read the submission guidelines and how we rate establishments before submitting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeremy,
    thx a lot for ur interesting article, I enjoyed the reading. Actually I am in Indonesia and would like to fly to Singapure during the next weeks. I am considering to buy the same camera (or Canon D5000). My first shop I will visit is John 3:16, of course!! Did u know what ur friend paid for the D90 and which lense he bought?
    Thx in advance,
    Jakob

    ReplyDelete